Globe users no longer need a credit card or PayPal account to purchase apps from the App Store! Globe has introduced GCash American Express® Virtual Pay, a virtual credit card linked to your GCash Wallet. You can use GCash AmEx to buy apps or unlock content with in-app purchases.
Your purchases using GCash AmEx Virtual Pay will be charged to your GCash Wallet and you can easily to up your balance or transfer funds through Globe Stores, Globe Load Distributors, SM Department Stores, Online Bank Transfer, Bancnet ATM or Mobile Phone Banking.
Here’s how to buy an app with GCash AmEx Virtual Pay:
- Visit the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Search for the app you want and click on the price.
- Click “Buy” and wait for a confirmation message to appear. This depends on your security settings.
- Your GCash American Express Virtual Pay transaction and your GCash balance will be send to you in an SMS from 2882.
- The app you purchased can now be downloaded and installed
How to make in-app purchases with GCash AmEx Virtual Pay:
- Open the app where you want to make an in-app purchase
- Visit the store within the app where you want to make the purchase.
- Click on the desired in-app item you want to purchase. Click “Buy”.
- Depending on your settings, you might be asked for your Apple ID account password.
- You’ll receive an SMS from 2882 to confirm your transaction and remaining GCash balance.
GCash American Express Virtual Pay has no transaction fees however, the App Store may have corresponding additional transaction fees.
Haven’t got GCash AmEx Virtual Pay? Register now up until December 31, 2015 to enjoy FREE subscription to your GCash AmEx Virtual Pay!
It’s that easy! Open your digital lifestyle to a whole load of new possibilities! Now you’ll never have to worry about needing a credit card to purchase from the App Store.
Does this still works??
This is the most vague how to….